- Humans have been using hemp as a medicine for thousands of years.
- The brain contains an endocannabinoid system filled with many receptors.
- Cannabinoids are naturally produced which activate the receptors to promote homeostasis.
- Homeostasis is defined as: “the tendency toward a relatively stable equilibrium between interdependent elements, especially as maintained by physiological processes”.
- More simply put, homeostasis helps promote a healthy balance and keeps your body functioning properly.
- Over time, our body gets depleted of cannabinoids which negatively impacts how the brain, and body operate.
- All natural CBD can provide your body with what it needs to achieve homeostasis and operate at the highest level.
Just what is nano CBD?
In the world of CBD science, nano suggests concentration, intensification, or enhanced. Nano Hemp CBD, for example, is amped up with an additional scientific step in its processing. With that amplified process, it moves faster through the body to deliver a more efficient effect.
Nano CBD is a new type of hemp isolate. The extraction process removes the terpenes to leader a purer CBD. That’s the opposite of “full-spectrum” CBD which retains the terpenes. In the manufacture of nano hemp CBD products, the process extracts oil through a CO2 process to eliminate impurities and toxins with no leave-behind chemicals. The extraction is as pure and clean as it comes. The oil can then be introduced to oils, edibles, and other hemp CBD products where they go through more filtering processes.
To create the enhanced nano CBD, we added a step to speed the delivery to the consumer’s bloodstream. We surround the CBD compounds with a coating of microscopic balls of fat. These nanoballs are liposomes built of phospholipids, the same elements you’ll find in cell membranes.
Nano CBD is a type of isolate. This means that the terpenes were removed during the extraction process, leaving behind pure CBD. Its opposite is full-spectrum, where the terpenes are left behind.
Full-spectrum is sometimes viewed as being better than extracted isolate because terpenes allow for the entourage effect to happen. Still, nano-enhanced hemp CBD products add strength through the emulsification that produces it.
Emulsion soaks hemp in water or other liquids to separate its components producing an extractible oil. The traditional microemulsion divided the water and oil using a large amount of the fluid which also diluted the quality. Nano emulsion uses much less fluid leaving a more potent isolate.
What’s the upside of nano-enhanced CBD?
Those liposomes act like ball bearings slipping the CBD benefits into your blood system more quickly and potently. The researchers claim the absorption rate of CBD hemp oil’s Nano-liposomal delivery is close to 100 percent. It speeds past digestive and gastrointestinal processes to deliver its bio-availability immediately. Nothing is wasted, so it’s offered for its speedy impact.
Isolating the CBD opened a whole new world of opportunities and products especially in alleviating symptoms related to pain, depression, and insomnia with a fast impact.